- Left Click - pickup and drop
- Mouse Wheel - rotate
- Mouse - move cursor and hold piece
- Left Arrow - rotate anti-clockwise
- Right Arrow - rotate clockwise
Move and rotate wire pieces to create a path between the Source () and the Terminals () before the timer on the Source expires and the Source surges with power. Any loose ends left in your circuit when the Source surges will short-circuit and become useless. Using more wires in your completed circuit helps you reach your goal faster. Any wires that are connected to the Source glow light blue.
The following gadget modifications are related to Repair or directly provide bonuses during Repair.
The following is text from tutorials found in the game.
The Basics of Repairing Mechanisms
"Connect the SOURCE to the TERMINAL to repair the circuit. Move and Rotate the wires to complete the circuit."
Power Surges and Short-Circuits
"The Source will POWER SURGE every time it gets to maximum power. If the surge runs into unconnected wires, it will SHORT-CIRCUIT causing those wires to fry temporarily."
Capacitors can Cap Open Circuits
"CAPACITORS can absorb one Power Surge to buy you some time. Watch out, they will fry if they are sitting on a charged tile when a Power Surge hits!"
More than One Terminal
"Some circuits have several TERMINALS. To repair it, you must connect all Terminals to the Source with no Short-Circuits."
"Resistors connected to the Source buys more time before the next power surge."
Become a Master at Repairing Mechanisms
"Completed circuits that have more wires and especially more capacitors will have you reach your repair goal faster in Interventions. Wires and Resistors are worth one point each, while Capacitors are worth 5 points."
- When you have completed a circuit, you can click on the Source to make it surge immediately.
- To give yourself more time to work you can create a small loop by the source or connect the source to the nearest terminal. This allows the source to surge freely while you work on the rest of the board.